Copyright Prissy Piggies Photography. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Straight out of Country Magazine....Featuring the Gratz Home

Isn't this house just gorgeous!!!!!! Let me introduce you to the Gratz residence. I had the pleasure to shoot a shower here a few weeks ago...and I couldn't help but want to take pictures of EVERYTHING! First of all...this house holds a special place in my heart...this is where my whole career really began with photography ..last year May 1st , 2010. Patty and Lonnie were so kind to let me use their property for my first ever photography event.."tutu's and ties mini session". This was such a magical day for me...I had so much fun and felt like this is what I was meant to do.... The event was such a huge success all because they believed in me and were so inviting to let me take over their home for the day. Patty and Lonnie are two of the most loving, fun, warm people you will ever meet. I tell ya...they are some special people and most everyone that knows them would agree! I wish I had half of the ability to decorate like Patty....your home is so amazing...! Thank you so much for always making me feel welcome...and part of your family... much love...xoxo Rachel

Untitled-1
Untitled-12
Untitled-13
Untitled-14
Untitled-15
Untitled-16
Untitled-17
Untitled-173
Untitled-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Background

Views

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP